The Section is inviting nominations for its 2020 Distinguished Service Award that will be presented at the Mid-Winter Meeting on January 24, 2020. We are hoping you will take this opportunity to highlight the accomplishments of a colleague who is deserving of this honor. The award recognizes an attorney who has demonstrated, for a period of twenty years or more, that he/she:
- Has made major contributions to the practice of labor and employment law.
- Reflects the highest ethical principles, including principles of civility and professionalism.
- Has advanced the development of labor and employment law.
- Has a long-established commitment to excellence.
- Is recognized and respected by constituents in the labor and employment community.
Please send the name(s) of all nominees and a statement as to their qualifications for the award to the attention of Michelle Crockett at email@example.com or Jennifer Salvatore at firstname.lastname@example.org, by no later than Friday, December 6, 2019.